Thursday 27 October 2016

Post 6: Forensic Anthropology

Resultado de imagen para forensic anthropology


Hi everyone, today I am going to talking about a job that I would like to have, and I think that it is easy to talk about this for me because since that I was a little boy I had know what I want to do for the rest of my life. Of course I would like to be a professional football player or a carer of a tropical island, but in the reality it is very difficult that this happen.

Since that I was very little, always I liked the police stories, mistery novels and the investigation cases, then I like very much criminalistic and I tryed twice to enter to "Policía de Investigaciones" but I didn't because I failed in the test, therefore when I was in Bachillerato in this university I chose to study Physical Anthropology and here is my future because I want to work in Forensic Anthropology subdiscipline in Servicio Médico Legal I hope where there is a special unit of forensic identification.

For get this job, I need to learn now in the career all about osteology and human variability, and also I have to learn to identify sex, age, height and ancestry from different skeletal remains in different context. I think that in this job I can help in some way to the body's families to know what happened and to give them some of quietness, and that would can be my reward from doing this job.

2 comments:

  1. Always I think that this job is very interesting! the skill for identify sex or age only watching bones :) is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work more interesting. It reminds me of the television series.

    ReplyDelete