Thursday 10 November 2016

Metallica



Hi everyone, today I am going to talking about my favourite artist, that in this case is my favourite band and his name is Metallica. At the beginning Metallica was a Trash Metal band founded in 1983 with his first album called Kill'em all. Actually Metallica is a band of Heavy Metal and they are going to publish his new album soon called Hardwire to Self-destruct.

Actually, this band is formed by James Hetfield on vocals, Lars Ulric on drumm, Kirk Hammet on Guitar and Robert Trujillo on Bass. I like this band since I was a little boy but I don't remember when or how I started to listen his songs, I just know that I liked definitely Metallica when I went to his concert on 2014 in Estadio Monumental and since that day I consider to me a big fan of this band.

Resultado de imagen para metallica

I like of them that when they started to play his music on 80's decade they was revolutionaries and from that moment they influenced to many others bands to continue with the trash metal. My favourite song of Metallica is from his last album and it's called The day that never comes that represent a walk from all the previous albums. Today Metallica don't play like in the beginning, because it's necessary a lot of physical effort, but I like and I will always like Metallica.

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Despite that Metallica now isn't the Metallica of yesterday, I think that this band is one of the metal bands that still be able today.They still playing music, still recording albums and still in the arena. That's is awesome and I like the too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many friends that love Metallica but I never liked it. Even they have bands of thrash metal and always plays! Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a very fan of that gender to music, but I recognize that they are great international musical band !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I love metallica, is one of my favourite bands too! The day that never comes is incredible, I tried to learn it on guitar some years ago but I obviously failed haha! Even though I learned "nothing else matters" complete so I can say that I know how to play one song atleast hahaha! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Metallica is very popular in many country, Im not fans, but I have two friends loves Mentallica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I think that you be eager for listen the new album, I only know one song, that is nothing else matters :) is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never liked Metallica... just one song called "Nothing else matthers".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only know the most popular songs of Metalica, I've never taken the time to listen to the band.

    ReplyDelete