Thursday 17 November 2016

Alexis Sanchez



Hi everyone, today I am going to talking about a public person I admire. If I have to choose one, I think immediately in people of politics, of music world or people of my career, but in this opportunity I am going to choose someone of the contingency, and that person is Alexis Sanchez. 

I now him when he arrived to Colo Colo football team in 2007, when he was very young, and since that moment he has been my idol and my referent in sport. Alexis Sanchez has 27 years old, and if I remember well, he started playing football in Cobreloa when he was 15 years and then he arrived to Colo Colo. After, he played in River Plate and since there he jumped to Europa, playing in Udinese, then in Barcelona, and actually he is playing in Arsenal in England, where he is one of the most important players and a indisputable figure.

On the other hand, in Chile National Team he is with Arturo Vidal the principal player, and now I am writting about him because two days ago he score two goals against Uruguay and he become in the second historical high scoring of  the chilean team. I like very much this player and I would ask him from where he obtain his courage to play football, because for me, he is the representation of the chilean effort and sacrifice.

Resultado de imagen para gif alexis sanchez

6 comments:

  1. He played very good the other day with Uruguay, I hope that Chile National Team has Alexis Sanchez for a long time jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja that fanny gif! , i believe that sometimes he played good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day played magnificent, the last goal was very beuty and the first to jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. maan, why you put a gif?? I coulnd't concentrate! haha, ALERSIIS! yeaah, that two goals against Uruguay were fabulous <3 I think Marcelo Salas is more than nervous now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Alexis Sanchez! I think he is definitely one of the best players in the world and I also admire him a lot! Different from Arturo Vidal, I hate him a lot and I think he is so overestimated. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides of he be good player, is evident that he love him profession...Is a good referent!

    ReplyDelete