Thursday 20 October 2016

Post 5: Book

Hi classmates and teacher, today I am going to talking about reading and specifically a book that I am reading at the moment. Personally I do not read books like novels or others genres during the academic year because there is not a lot of time, and generally at university I have to read academic books related with my discipline, essays, cientific papers of several journals, brief or short communications, and to study for the different subjects.

For all of this, generally I read novels during the summer and I like novels of adventures, journeys and books which make me to think. But just this year during this second semester, I am reading a very special book and I have to find time to reading it. This book is called Harry Potter and The Curse Child and I like it very much because I read all of the others books of the saga. I consider to me a fan of the saga, both books and movies and I am very happy with this eight history of this famous wizard.

For those who do not know the history, this book is not about Harry Potter, it is about the smaller Harry's son called Albus, how it is very difficult to be a Harry Potter's son because of the legacy the fame of the name, and how this boy take distance to his father and begin to have problems in Howarts that is one of the schools for wizards.

I recommend to you read the book and all the saga haha, bye bye!

Resultado de imagen para the cursed child

4 comments:

  1. I have to read Harry Potter once in my life! I also like to read that kind of books about adventures and journeys, in my holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post <3, the book is wonderful and I'm very happy with this new book like you. I bought the book for internet, and when arrived I can't stop to read until finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter history but only to see it on a movie because I can't imagine me reading the hole sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this novel is fantastic. It has many fallowers. I like it.

    ReplyDelete